- Resale - single family
1712 Nancy Lopez Blvd Rio Communities, NM, 87002 Canada Get directions$162,900 $88/Sq. ft.
- Age29 Years
- Parking Attached, Finished, Opener(s) car garage
- Area 760 - Rio Communities/Tierra Grande
- MLS# 937619
- Listed 7 Months 30 Days Ago
Description: Beautiful custom home on a large corner lot near tierra grande golf course. Lush landscaping features 17 assorted fruit trees, garden, lawn, two entertaining patios and mature trees. Master bath includes a luxurious jacuzzi tub. Kitchen and baths were updated with flooring and cabinets. Additional rooms include an enclosed 266 sq ft sunroom and spacious office space with cabinetry. Pellet stove, steel doors and metal roof. Backyard access.
- Levels: 1
- Other: Alarm System, Appl: Dishwasher, Ceiling Fan(s), Constr: Brick, Cool: Central, Country Kitchen, Dryer H/U, Exterior Material: Brick/Wainscoting, Extr Ftrs: Back Yard Access, Firepl: 1.00, Fireplace: Y, Flooring: Carpet, Flooring: Laminate, Flooring: Tile, Frame, Frestnd Gas Stv/Ovn, Gar Spcs: 2, Heat/Cooling Comb(G), Heat: Central Forced Air, Inter: 2+ Living Areas, Lot Desc: Corner, Microwave, Pantry, Patio Covered, Pellet Stove, Pitched, Roof: Metal, Storage, Study/Office, Subdiv: Country Club Estates, Wall Unit, Walled Backyard, Washer H/U, Water/Sewer: Community water, Water/Sewer: Sewer-Community, Windows: Metal, Zoning: R-1
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,064
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Belen High School||9-12||4.5 mi|
|5||La Merced Elementary School||PK-6||2.2 mi|
|4||Rio Grande Elementary School||PK-6||2.7 mi|
|8||Gil Sanchez Elementary School||PK-6||2.8 mi|
|NA||Belen Infinity High School||9-12||3.5 mi|
|9||The Family School||1-8||3.9 mi|
|5||Central Elementary School||4-6||3.9 mi|
|3||Belen Middle School||7-8||3.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.