- For Sale
- Resale - single family
18 Prairie Hawk Drive Los Lunas, NM, 87031 United States Get directions$339,900 $123/Sq. ft.
- Age37 Years
- Parking Attached car garage
- Area 711 - East Los Lunas/Tome
- MLS# 944705
- Listed 4 Months Ago
Description: Enjoy your privacy & perks of a city. Well maintained home sits on 1.86 acres & quiet cul-de-sac to grow w/your lifestyle upgrades. Property pipe fenced w/mesh wire for animals/gardens. Irrigation system/faucets across property-water when & where you want it! Landscaping-lawn w/sprinkler system; beautiful shade & fruit trees. Insulated, 50'x16'x10', metal work/hobby shed w/electricity, concrete floor & upper storage for your mancave or vehicles. Bonus! Separate carport for rv/trucks! Impeccable 4 bedroom, brick home, w/attached 2-car garage, 2 living areas. Spacious kitchen w/peninsula, lots of cabinetry, pantry, stainless steel appliances & quartz counter tops. Oak flooring on main floor. Stain master carpeting 2018. Pella double-hung windows. Country living w/easy commute to abq!
- Levels: 2
- Other: Appl: Dishwasher, Ceiling Fan(s), Constr: Brick, Cool: Central Air, Custom, Dryer H/U, Evaporative Cooling, Exterior Material: Brick Veneer, Extr Ftrs: Back Yard Access, Fenced All, Firepl: 1.00, Fireplace: Y, Flooring: Carpet, Flooring: Wood, Frame, Frestnd Gas Stv/Ovn, Gar Spcs: 2, Heat: Natural Gas, Inter: 2+ Living Areas, Lot Desc: Horses, Pantry, Patio Covered, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Roof: Pitched, Shingle, Storage, Subdiv: Land Of James Sanchez, Washer H/U, Water/Sewer: Private Well, Windows: Thermal-Double Pane, Wood Burning, Workshop, Zoning: R-1
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,540
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Valencia Elementary School||PK-6||1.8 mi|
|4||Valencia Middle School||7-8||3.3 mi|
|3||Valencia High School||9-12||3.8 mi|
|NA||Christ the King Lutheran School||1-7||0.9 mi|
|NA||Century Alt High School||9-12||1.7 mi|
|NA||Los Lunas Family School||1-8||1.7 mi|
|6||Ann Parish Elementary School||PK-6||2.1 mi|
|5||School Of Dreams Academy||7-12||2.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.